The Pandora United Methodist Church is a local congregation that is a part of The United Methodist denomination. This community of faith dates back to 1834 when a one room log building was built and utilized by the Methodist Society as a place of worship. Three buildings later, in 1904 the church family found its way to the current location. The congregation continues to maintain its programming and facilities to meet the needs of the five living generations within the community. In addition, we seek to keep an attentive eye and a caring spirit as we plan for the generations yet to come.
Pastor: Rev. Duane A. Kemerley